WavePad is music editing program for the Windows OS. WavePad allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
WavePad Features Include:
- Recorder supports auto-trim and voice activated recording.
- Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim.
- Music restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Pre-defined sound quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
- Advanced tools include sound spectral analysis (FFT).
- Load sound files directly from CD.
- Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in separate screens.
May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.